Do you have a natural ability to visualize how different systems tie together?
Is data modeling and analysis second nature to you?
Do you love the technical site of information systems and marketing?
Do you find working with developers on websites, API wrappers and other short-term projects fun?
Did you get a degree in Information Systems or Computer Science?
If you answered yes to these things, we may have a fit for you at ContentFirst.Marketing.
The role of technical lead at C1M involves working with tools like wordpress, Zapier, Parsey, Hubspot, Keap, Salesforce and other SAAS products, tying these things together and working with the developers whenever custom code is needed.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design integrations between a variety of systems
- Create application integrations in Zapier.
- Design and Scope API “Wrappers” for the developers to create
- Fully test and deploy all integration solutions
- Lead the wordpress development team
- Onboard and train developers as needed
- Develop and communicate project plans to project managers and C1M clients
- Support sales team as a systems engineers answering technically questions as they arise
Skills and Qualifications
- Leadership skills
- Time Management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Technical experience and knowledge
- Data modeling, scrubbing and transformation
- Basic coding skills
Education and Training Requirements
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems or a related field
This is 100% virtual and can be part-time with the potential for full-time.
Requirements for this Position:
The Integration & Development Lead position will require you to:
- Work remotely
- Have stable Wi-Fi
- Must be proficient in:
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Schema AI Markup
- Enjoy critical thinking and analysis
Nice to Have but Not Required:
- AI-supported tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams
- Client facing skills
More About ContentFirst.Marketing
Content First Marketing is a remote-first company with a global collaborative team. We are a friendly group in constant communication to allow for better connectivity, ensuring we are always on-point and on schedule.
As a remote-first company, every member of our team works virtually. Therefore, you can work from wherever and whenever you want.
The Content First Marketing team consists of intelligent and professional members worldwide who aim to provide the best in their respective fields.
Our technology lets us stay in contact and put our best foot forward for our clients.
If this sounds like the perfect work environment for you, apply below.
We are growing and looking for an SEO Analyst interested in growing with us. Since this is a freelance position, you are in control of when, where, and how much you work! We only ask that you meet deadlines and can be available for occasional calls / Skypes during Central Standard Time normal business hours.