A PPC Ads Specialist manages and creates pay-per-click advertising campaigns, including the strategy, design, implementation, SEO, and ad performance analysis.
The job requires a demonstrated understanding of Search Engine Optimization, Search Engine Marketing, and Social Media Marketing. Responsibilities will include Campaign, Ad, and Keyword creation, optimization, reporting, and testing.
Our ideal candidate has experience with SEO, Google Ads, and Facebook advertising. You’re creative, analytical, proactive, organized, flexible, and passionate about researching, learning, and trying new ideas.
You’ll work with a team of website developers, content creators, and designers to continuously develop and optimize SEO and PPC Ads campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, and other platforms to convert leads for our clients.
You are a detail-oriented problem solver, capable of working remotely with minimal supervision. In addition to expertise in Google and Facebook advertising, Amazon and Shopify experience is a plus.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Keyword research, strategy, and implementation: Understanding how people search for products or services is a must for this role. This skill is developed by learning and keeping up with trends, researching and testing keywords, and changing them whenever necessary.
- Creating landing pages that convert: Your ads will direct users to a landing page that needs to be instantly engaging and attractive. A PPC Ads Specialist should master the art of creating a solid landing page that converts.
- Keeping up with SEO and Google Ads trends: A PPC Ads Specialist is expected to understand and follow SEO trends and Google’s algorithms. Keeping up with these ever-changing trends is a must for the role.
Skills and Qualifications
- Time management skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Multitasking skills
- Project management skills.
- Technical skills with a variety of tools
- The ability to collaborate with large teams.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving.
- Ability to learn new industries quickly and apply this knowledge to pair search initiatives.
- Presentation capabilities and comfort meeting with clients in person and by phone.
Education and Training Requirements:
- Degree in digital marketing or a related business field
- Knowledge of Google Ads, Google Merchant Center, Microsoft Advertising, Google Analytics, and/or social media advertising
- An understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing (SEM)
- Google Ads certification is a plus
- Experience in data analysis and reporting.
If this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in learning more about this position, you can contact us using this Online Form.