Are you a good writer and an analytical person that is well-versed in SEO and SEO analysis? Do you thrive in a remote work setting?
If so, consider joining the team at Content First Marketing.
We are seeking a self-motivated SEO Editor to help create winning SEO strategies for our clients.
The duties of the SEO Editor include creating keyword strategies, website content plans, guidelines for writers, and use AI-supported tools to improve on-page and individual posts’ SEO results.
Our ideal candidate has experience with writing, editing and SEO. They also have a creative yet analytical mind and are proactive, organized, and flexible. Overall, they are passionate about researching, learning, and trying new ideas.
- The ideal candidate must create website content plans for clients.
- Draft Writer Guidelines for optimal SEO Blogs
- Use schema AI markup mapping with pages and posts to collaborate and improve upon existing projects.
- Must have the ability to identify and plan optimal internal and external linking for posts.
- Monitor and provide periodic reporting of client SEO progress in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Create competitor SEO analysis reports using provided online tools.
Requirements for SEO Analyst Position:
The SEO Editor & Analyst position will require you to:
- Work remotely
- Have stable Wi-Fi
- Must be proficient in:
- WordPress content creation and editing
- Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Schema AI Markup
- MS Office (Excel & PowerPoint in particular)
- Enjoy critical thinking and analysis
Nice to Have but Not Required:
- AI-supported tools
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams
- Client facing skills
More About Content First Marketing
Content First Marketing is a remote-first company with a global collaborative team. We are a friendly group in constant communication to allow for better connectivity, ensuring we are always on-point and on schedule.
As a remote-first company, every member of our team works virtually. Therefore, you can work from wherever and whenever you want.
The Content First Marketing team consists of intelligent and professional members worldwide who aim to provide the best in their respective fields.
Our technology lets us stay in contact and put our best foot forward for our clients.
If this sounds like the perfect work environment for you, apply below.
We are growing and looking for an SEO Analyst interested in growing with us. Since this is a freelance position, you are in control of when, where, and how much you work! We only ask that you meet deadlines and can be available for occasional calls / Skypes during Central Standard Time normal business hours.
If you are interested in learning more about this position, you can contact us using this Online Form.