The pandemic changed several things in our lives, but it even made a bigger impact in the digital marketing industry. While many people were at home, going online was their only way to reach out to the world. Everything from keeping in touch with family and friends, to shopping online became a part of our daily routine. Today, a major proportion of the world’s businesses, regardless of their size and industry depend on doing business online. The entire process of connecting with vendors, suppliers, service providers, customers and sponsors is predominantly online.
Begin with a Digital Marketing Strategy
So, can you stay at the top in a competitive driven marketplace? You can with an advanced digital marketing strategy! State of the art technology offer tremendous benefits in the digital marketing industry. One of these advances is the use of Artificial Intelligence in digital marketing. More and more businesses are adopting Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques to stay visible and increase their audience. So, let’s look at current SEO trends and the impact of AI SEO tools in 2022.
AI SEO Tools
The basic principles of SEO will remain the same because they are guaranteed to be successful. Here are some SEO factors you should always keep in mind.
- Keyword research – Looking for and analyzing a set of words that search engine users, type in when searching for information. This information may or may not relate to a product or service offered by the business that’s performing the keyword research.
- Content creation – Search engines like Google ‘read’ your website’s content and then determines whether it qualifies to be ranked high on its results pages. The quality of content is one of the determining factors to your website’s rank.
- Competitor Analysis – Considering your keywords, content, and products or services may be similar to those offered by a number of other businesses, it’s a good idea to investigate your competitors’ keywords as well. This way, you will be able to see which keywords are ranking higher than your website. This will help you come up with better tactics to overtake your competitors as far as ranking on search engines is concerned.
- Increasing traffic – Activities such as on-page and off-page SEO, will help improve the traffic to your website. These activities can be organic or unpaid or they can be paid promotional campaigns that drive targeted audiences to your website.
- Site performance – Last year Google released a new update to its algorithm, which is “User Experience.” The user experience update requires that websites load quickly, provide a seamless experience for users, and is organized for easy navigation without any breaks in its functioning.
- Link Building – When other websites link to your website, it’s a great way to increase your reach and visibility to potential customers. These ‘links’ can be gained through social media, guest blogging, client testimonials and many more strategies.
- Social Media – Depending on the nature of your product or service, ensure that you have regular and engaging posts on social medial platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. They can give you a chance to build your brand and connect on a less formal level with potential customers. More engagement implies that the more people will visit your website and ultimately increase your brand’s audience.
Small Changes with a Big Impact
Search engines are constantly evolving and the algorithms that decide how websites are ranked, are also constantly being updated. There are several ways to look at content and what defines its quality in 2022 based on the specifications established by search engines. This year, you’ll want to pay attention to some key areas in SEO that are going to be the prime value to your website’s ranking.
Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness
If you know anything about SEO, you’ve probably heard about EAT – Expertise, Authoritativeness, Trustworthiness. If the content across your website can showcase your business’ expertise about your product or service, and provide information will essentially lead to attracting more users. Additionally, it means it’s not just sales talk, but rather provides the latest and most relevant information which can also showcase the trustworthiness of your brand. Establishing a content writer on your specific topics is a great way to produce content that meets EAT standards.
EAT is great to begin with, but happens after the first step? That’s when you’ll really need to know about ‘user intent’ and what users are hoping to learn using a particular set of keywords. If you can capture their intent, you can provide the right answers in smart ways through your website’s posts, tailor your meta-tags and even use frequently asked questions to get featured on Google’s spotlighted area, “People also ask”. This is part of the AI content optimization process.
The benefit of using an AI SEO tool is that it analyzes natural language processing as well as keyword research. The great thing about AI SEO is that it is not limited by time or sheer volumes of information to be analyzed. The outcome is that you get content that’s bound to rank high.
Automation & Efficiency with AI
Workflows such as technical audits, including site audits, backlink audits, website crawls, log file analysis, position tracking, competitor analysis, keyword research and user intent analysis, etc. were traditionally done manually. Today, AI comes into the big picture and changes the way of automation and efficiency for everything SEO. A good AI SEO tool can help you keep going without experiencing any form of SEO block. Automating workflows can not only help you by cutting costs, but also saves you valuable time where you can focus on your business’ core competencies.
2022 is the Year for AI SEO
When you want your SEO done faster, at scale and at an expert level, think artificial intelligence. AI generated content written by a good AI powered SEO tool can help you generate content that can engage your audience, as well as rank better. ContentFirst Marketing is always one step ahead with the use of technology and digital marketing.
We can create a digital marketing plan together, that will take your SEO strategy to a whole different level.
Contact us today.